Wednesday 23 July 2014

Beauty of the Canary Islands | Tenerife


For the last three years Ian and I have headed to the largest of the Canary Islands - Tenerife, to relax in the sunshine and enjoy Europe's best waterpark. I've had family there for over 16 years and it has always felt like my second home. Despite the tourist destination it has become (thanks to super hot weather all year round) there still lies so much beauty on the island. 

I couldn't not share some of the beautiful photos we captured..


 





 The best ice cream! This little place sits just past the harbour and has lots of different flavours. I have to have Ferrero Rocher every time (combined with Kinder Bueno above). Ian had the same but with chocolate - yummy!




 I really like this photo of a little family paddling on the beach in the evening sunshine. 






 Los Giganties is one of the most beautiful parts of Tenerife, with a stunning harbour and huge cliffs. On our last day we did a Jet Ski Safari (bucket list checked!) and it was an amazing experience. We got to visit Masca bay and go snorkelling before I got to take over the driving back to the harbour (poor Ian).









1 comments:

  1. Ah that's kind of you thank you! Im just starting out so have a long way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© That little adventure, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena